• Thread starter Thread starter arnav_ch
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 2,659

arnav_ch

Regulars
ISP
2 mbps @ 849NU(MTNL)
Hi,Does anyone know where i can get to know when my plan will expire?I had recharged with the 4200 plan in Pune on the 4th November but my internet is still working even though 6 months have passed.Wanted to check when my internet will be off so i can do recharge on my Other internet Device and get it activated.

I think your internet will be working as long as you have some amount balance in your phone account. Once the free plan period is over, the money will be deducted from your pre-paid balance. Check your account balance (*123#) and see if the balance is reducing.

and if the prepaid balance is still not reducing then enjoy the free gift from BSNL. :)

My Balance has been Nil and validity is till 22nd OcT 2011(1year).Since the day i got the sim, i used the 2 GB free data transfer and then the unlimited plan from 4th Nov.btw, in case the balance is being deducted, Net should anyways have been shut since i downloaded more than 10 GB.Hopefully, i am lucky and its a gift:)

My Balance has been Nil and validity is till 22nd OcT 2011(1year).
................Hopefully, i am lucky and its a gift:)

No doubt, you are lucky..!!!

may be its a "solution" they might be offering for limiting the speeds to 1Mbps.at last they are taking care of the customers.

I recently got SMS stating that my account will be suspended, as the 6 months validity period will expire.

Back