Bsnl 3g Setting - Universal north,south,east or west (any phone)

• Thread starter Thread starter ashrith
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 50,440

ashrith

ISP
Youtelecom
Bsnl 3g Universal Setting - north,south,east or west
First of all:
requirements:
1-->3g phone
2-->phone must be set in dual mode.

Please dont use manual config unless ur using some unknown phone!

1ce ur phone is activated:
1-->Sms MOBILE BRAND AND MODEL to 58355
2-->example mine was 5800 but bsnl as we all know is dumb so i sent Nokia n97 to 58355
3-->u will get config msg within 5 min's
4-->Important part: open it and enter the default code "1111"
5--> go to options-->save config
Done whooohaahahahha!!!

i stay in bangalore in im getting blazing speeds upto 3mbps ill post the speed test results soon!!
Any more Q's feel free to ask me!

I have Nokia 5800, APN bsnlnet not working for me. Error is packet data not available.

I have Nokia 5800, APN bsnlnet not working for me. Error is packet data not available.

have 5800 as well "bsnlnet" works perfectly. Only put bsnlnet as APN rest keep everything as it is.and no need to set phone in dual mode as well. UTMS Only, works good as well.

guys username for all settings is ppp and password is ppp123 try this

you should go to settings menu in your phone.then go to connectivity.then go to data account. make a new account bsnl3g. edit this account and only enter APN as bsnlnet and leave the rest entries as same.save this account. come back one step and go to Internet settngs.create new profile as bsnl.edit this profile and select bsnl3g as data account(we just made above).leave all other entries blank (no proxy server id needed.).Save and activate this profile.In Advance setting menu delete all previous entry (you will find Sony ericsson profile in this) and make google as homepage by entering www.google.com. your APN settings are now complete.
Remember you must be in a good 3g coverage area to access high speed.If it works then reply.

Back