• Thread starter Thread starter dinjo_jo
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 6,297

dinjo_jo

Regular
ISP
MTNL
I'm thinking of getting BSNL 3G Sim and then UL 1499 plan only concern is that i must get speeds of above 2Mbps and the modem should work as USB drive too.Let me know until where is the signal of BSNL available in Mumbai

There is no BSNL in mumbai, you can go with MTNL.

For Data - No and for Voice - Yes

thanks .. so voice they gona charge roaming charges .. strange .. all calls are local from BSNL to BSNL so why they are leaving MTNL circle ....

Actually we have 2 BSNL Maharashtra sims in our family & we are not charged roaming charges(for voice or data) in mumbai on the MTNL network... depends on which circle ur BSNL sim is from... BTW MTNL has an offer for 4500 for 6 months unlimited 3G... tht seems like a better deal then 1499/mo on bsnl... But u should chk the speed u are getting on 3g at ur location on a test sim 1st before making any investment of this kind...

I'm thinking of getting BSNL 3G Sim and then UL 1499 plan only concern is that i must get speeds of above 2Mbps and the modem should work as USB drive too.

Let me know until where is the signal of BSNL available in Mumbai

BSNL roams on MTNL in Mumbai so ur phone will display 'DOLPHIN' {DOLPHIN is MTNL GSM Service}. You will get BSNL SIM at Central Telegraph Office opp Mumbai High Court in Flora Fountain Mumbai. Mumbai residential address is accepted a proof. Other place is BSNL office in premises of MTNL Prabhadevi Tel Exchange.

Back