BSNL 3G Very Low Speed

• Thread starter Thread starter dave2308
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 5,333

dave2308

ISP
3G
Hiiiiii. i have brought a new bsnl 3g USIM recently. it gave good speed of around 200-250kbps (download). but from 2 days the speed has decreased to 20-30kbps (download). i recharged with rs 98(2 GB) which is 2g data plan. will recharging with 3g data plan help????

of course..u got a 3g sim and recharged it wid 2g plan.so you are buond to get less spd.recharge wid 3g data plan and get full spd.

You are unlucky. Try contacting CC. Using 2G plans for 3G speed are causing nationwide glitch.

thnx for the rply guys.......

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

is there any unlimited 3G data plan on bsnl??????????

---------- Post added at 09:43 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:39 PM ----------

These is my Speedtest.net result. im currently in assam

https://www.speedtest.net/result/1308725381.png

im currently in assam nd using Nokia 5230 for the bsnl 3G connection. although m using the 2g plan, the cellphone still shows 3.5G network...........

im currently in assam nd using Nokia 5230 for the bsnl 3G connection. although m using the 2g plan, the cellphone still shows 3.5G network...........

bsnl ppl have grown up.. phone might display it as 3.5G but BSNL can cap your speed at their servers. not sure if recharging for a 3g plan will override the current 2g plan. try recharging for the lowest plan to check it. there are no unlimited plans for bsnl 3g. details available on bsnl website: :: BSNL 3G ::

Back