BSNL 4G/5G News & Updates

• Thread starter Thread starter havoc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 62
  • Views Views 15,030

Until They Are On "Sarkaari Naukri" & Not Contract Workers Their Attitudes Won't Change Because They'll Get Full "Pension" After Retirement. Cut All Those Threads And See How BSNL Employees Will Thrive.

BSNL Has Improved their routings a lot (noticed today) as the pings to my city server was like 50-400 ms always since it's Speedtest inception 2-3 months ago. Today I checked it's stable 17-20 ms. Great 👍

386ClXY.jpeg

I am using excitel. Actually I was testing latency between excitel to BSNL server in my city.

F3xB6Qi.png

Excitel : VSNL 😂 & Airtel

kPXw7z4.jpeg

With BSNL 3G

I don't even know whether I did it properly or not? 🤷 (Exact steps would be helpful if I tested it wrong).

That is fine. You don't have to do anything. The site does the rest based on the IP address it identifies.

@unnecessary ASN which you are hiding is not a part of sensitive information. Its 133982 for Excitel.
I have friends in Bangalore, those who use Excitel because Airtel and Jio are not present in their locality, and based on traceroute results they told me Excitel only uses Tata(AS4755) for them. Why do they have Airtel Mobility(AS9498) for? Maybe @sloj can tell.

Could it be because in those areas Tata towers are not present? Or it is too far away?

Back