BSNL ADSL Broadband Becomes Pathetic Between 12 PM ans 6 PM

• Thread starter Thread starter Rajat Gaur
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,244
ISP
BSNL
Is it only me or anyone else is also having this same problem. BSNL broadband performs great at night and morning (and sometimes at also in evening). But it becomes almost pathetically slow (though speedtest.net result show fast speeds always) after noon.

Working fine for me. I had some slow speed issues these days but I was informed some maintenance is going on at our local exchange.

Same Here:
[color=rgb(34,34,34);font-family:'Helvetica Neue', Arial, Verdana, sans-serif;font-size:14px;]At 12pm to 3pm is the most pathetic[/color]
It starts from 11:30 am to 6 pm
These are the Daily problem of Their Broadband:
Pages donot Opean Smothly
High Latency
Internet Disconnects
Slower Speed

it seems that there is some routing problem again today. Since morning pings are high at around 600ms and slow surfing speed( 100kbps) on 1mbps connection.

restarting modem is useless

is anyone else having same issue in punjab??

@admin: is it fine at ur end?

s.ricky said:
it seems that there is some routing problem again today. Since morning pings are high at around 600ms and slow surfing speed( 100kbps) on 1mbps connection.

restarting modem is useless

is anyone else having same issue in punjab??

@admin: is it fine at ur end?
600 ms here too. I am from Punjab. Called BSNL and they said i should be thankful that my internet is on and that they can't do anything about it. Pathetic company really.

There seems to be no way to make the BSNL people understand what the problem really is. Everytime I register a complaint with them, I receive a call from the line man of my area. Then I have to tell him that the line is okay. BSNL perhaps does not have a technical department that can understand these routing glitches.

Back