BSNL Bharat fiber Slow internet speed

• Thread starter Thread starter stonks
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 12
  • Views Views 13,205
ISP
BSNL
I have the 50 Mbps-600GB plan. For the past couple of days, the internet has been fluctuating a lot, with speed down to around 1 Mbps at times, then back up, and ping around 90, and high jitter as well. Since morning, the speedtest have shown improved speed (~40 Mbps), but the internet is still very slow and download speed is less than 50 KBps. I can't understand why is that even the the tests are showing good speed results. Any help would be appreciated. Thank you!!

yes speed not going down mine getting no access for some seconds then again normal same happened during lockdown time

Some of the ip pools are too slow. Note down yours WAN ip and inform to NIB Bsnl. They will resolve the ip pool problems.

My connection is 50 mbps (superstar 300 plan). Most of the time I get 55 mbps (both upload, download). But during IPL time, I get only about 10 mbps. I think it's due to many people watching IPL in Hotstar. But is it acceptable, since I have paid for 50 mbps? If many people are using internet at the same time, should the speed drop? Is it normal? please clarify me.

My bharath fiber connection's download is very slow from few hours. DL - 0.2 mbps, UL - 50+ mbps and voip not working. Anybody experiencing this issue in BSNL Thiruvananthapuram

Back