Bsnl Broad Band There is a Limit to Tollarance

ISP
Bsnl broad band nokia siemens network
For the last 10 days, my BSNL Broadband Nokia Siemens Connection was fluctuating. Every 3 or 5 minutes the connection was turning from on to off and off to on. I became fed up and was burning in hell. Was it hacked ? Then, why was it behaving erratically ? What was the cause behind this abnormal behavior of turning off and coming again after 3 to 5 minutes ??? And, right now, it has completely stopped functioning.,
On my word 20 people opted for BSNL Broadband Connection. I'll suggest them to take Airtel Broadband or any other goddamned Broadband Network. If it doesn't bother you, then remember, that 20 people may become 20 thousand. And your Helpline Number is holy shit ! They blurb that my number doesn't exist. Then, how do I talk to them ? Through Telepathy, I suppose ! I have mobile recording of your personnel. I'll make them public. I'll publicize BSNL Broadband Service. Negative publicity is publicity, too. Isn't it ? Tough times are ahead for you. Get prepared ....... Isn't it the right Time To say Good bye to Bsnl Broad band Service ?.
Love
Jayanta Chakraborty
BabuPara
Po+dt - Jalpaiguri (735101)

Just do what I do. If the service provider is being unreasonably bad, move.

These BSNL babu's do not care if they lose your business, their salaries are guaranteed from us taxpayers. I used their connection for more than 10 yr but had to later move to other services providers because of zero service.

he he BSNL is best hai because 150 Years in Telecome History in india coverage area like villages

bsnl broadband internet service is an ineffably witless wretch and a depraved buttock-rimming spawn of a mad scientist and a disastrous test tube experiment

bsnl broadband internet service is an ineffably witless wretch and a depraved buttock-rimming spawn of a mad scientist and a disastrous test tube experiment
Sorry For Re posting or double post .

Back