BSNL Broadband: bsnl very less speed duing 2 am to 8 am

• Thread starter Thread starter cbibci
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 5
  • Views Views 2,580

cbibci

ISP
bsnl
Hello eveyone.I am living in ahmedabad .Fom last 4 days the bsnl download speed fom 2 am to 8 am free unlimited time is very slow almost around 50 kbps instead of 256 kbps.Wheeas after 8 am the speed inceases to 200 kbps.I have heard that bsnl people are blocking the bandwidth duing the free time and ae selling it to other isps. please is anyone having the same poblem .Please help me on these .

Are you mentioning the download speed of a file as 50kbps or the entire d/l speed of the connection? If it's going to be a download of a file it may depend on many factors like bandwidth of the server hosting the file,no of seeds,health in case of torrents etc.. In case of torrents plz test some best seeded files such as "ubuntu" , "openoffice" to know your best d/l speeds for files.ANd also test the same files(i mean the same files) after 8AM and see whether you get the same speeds or different speeds.In case if you are mentioning connections speed i'm not yet qualified to address your issue. I'm itself still digging into those issues. Members are here who can help you.Update: Ha, my fault i didnt noticed the other thread where Kolkata guys also having this problem.then it may be out of scope for me to help you. May be your guess may become true. :( Sorry.

I live in Gandhinagar, and since the past one week, my morning (free hours) has gone down, but in a strange way:In the free hours , I can't download anything through the browser - the speeds are pathetic. I've tried both Opera and Firefox, but the problem persists. I first thought it was only with link-removed that I got low speeds, but even if I try to download updates from my antivirus site, its slow like anything. If I use Internet Download Manager, the speeds go up, sometimes to full speed. I downloaded the Service Pack 3 of Xp from the microsoft site, and I was getting an average 250 kbps download speed, which sometimes jumped to 300 kbps. But this problem doesn't affect Utorrent: it downloads away from 150 to 220 kbps.During the day time, if I download a file from link-removed, I get the full speed (around 200 kbps), but in the morning time I don't get any speed at all, generally around 10 kbps.

yes facing same problem here from last 4-5 days.Private tracker does give me 220+. but direct download from HTTP. 50-90KB.and browsing is dead slow.

Back