BSNL broadband: Can't access websites while using a PPPoE connection

• Thread starter Thread starter LiNkEr
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 122
  • Views Views 108,492
I am just using the OPEN DNS.. and having no problems.:happy:

Hi, I facing problem with my broadband connection it won't browse some sites which are very important to me. The sites which i can't browse are (atozmp3, thepriatebay, songs.pk, papuyaar, orkut, fashioncad.net, & moany more). Plz help me.Plz help me.Plz help me.Reply Soon

@b-chandrashekhar/Always mention your modem model and make.use open dns or change/lower MTU.see previous post/s in this thread. Post No 100.

Some websites are not opening due to Spyware and Malware programs in your computer. Try to delete SSL Cache in Internet Options. Try to delete all certificates, trusted and untrusted website under content Certificate Publisher in Tools Internet Options. Uninstall if AVG trial Antivirus loaded.

I just loaned a WA3002G4 from our JE, did a hard reset and connected to the net just to check this. All the sites mentioned were opening perfectly fine. BTW, I am using a dialer to rule out the possibility of port forwarding by default.

i think exchange is having Siemens OCLAN...this problem occurs when v connect UTSTAR modem to Siemens OCLAN..the remedy is to set the MTU to 1400...try this one.k

Hi,I am using BSNL broadband PPOE connection mode directly through modem; For the past two days the internet is not et all working the weird part is LAN is fully connected but watever website i type its displaying "internet explorer cannot open the webpage", i tried ping 61.1.96.69 & 61.1.96.71 for both ,the error was"Destination net unreachable"i also tried to reinstall the modem wizard There were 4 Ethernet led-lights , PWR led-light,INET led-light DSL led-light and WLAN led-light glowing& now the INET led-light & WLAN led-light is not glowing.OS:Windows XPLaptop

@vijaya
Welcome to broadbandforum.co
1. Please mention your modem/model/router make model number.
2.copy/Paste data here ( No edit )
StaRT run TYPE cmd Ok
new window
type ipconfig /all

Back