BSNL Broadband: help with plan change confirmation?

ISP
bsnl broadband
Hi I am on IP 59.x.x.x which is NIB-I so I cannot see any change of my plan as future or provisioned how can I know the plan change confirmation?the new portal id is not working for me.pls help me

Register at self care portal using your consumer no. It will take some time for the process to be approved.

what is consumer no?

where it is located?

---------- Post added at 06:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:32 PM ----------

BB user id not working for me

Registration Help
Broadband User ID is Invalid or You do not have Active Broadband in Your Service.
Back

You will find customer no in your bill. In the self care portal you need to register. I think it takes a few days' time for it to get activated.

Not necessarily at mid night. Mention your current plan and the plan you have applied for.

Download a small file (say 10 MB) at 8.30 am. Check whether it is charged or not. If not charged, you are in UL 750. Otherwise you are still in 500 C.

it is not changed yet!during plan change will i face disconnection or anything like that or it can be changed when i am online alsoif they change my ip from 59.x.x.x to 117.x.x.x will i get disconnected during the change of NIB-I to NIB-II

Simply switch off the modem and ON it again. It will reset your session to the current values. Better wait till you see a change in usage details as zero. Make follow up calls. Normally they change in the first week of every month. Call can do magic with BSNL.

Back