• Thread starter Thread starter sumitbaran
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 4,128

sumitbaran

Regular
ISP
BSNL BB ULD 545 and BSNL EVDO ULD 750
Now I am using 1350UL. Tomorrow I have applied for 1100ULF plan. Now my IP is 59.XX.XX.XXX. Hope the plan will be change from May month. Now I have some question.i) The IP will be change to 117.xx.xx.xxx ?ii) The speed ?iii) Are you opening all sites ?Please answer only 1100ULF user.

I am using ULF 11001. May not happen. But one member reported that his IP changed. Depend on our luck. 2. I am getting 160 KBps. You may get up to 240 KBps. But speed will reduce to 256 Kbps when you exceed 10 GB.3. Yes. All sites are opening fine.Hope this helps. If in doubt, feel free to ask.

I am using ULF 1100

1. May not happen. But one member reported that his IP changed. Depend on our luck.

2. I am getting 160 KBps. You may get up to 240 KBps. But speed will reduce to 256 Kbps when you exceed 10 GB.

3. Yes. All sites are opening fine.

Hope this helps. If in doubt, feel free to ask.

Why your speed 160kbps ?:madness:

Why your speed 160kbps ?:madness:

Dilip is telling in Kilo Bytes not kilo bits.(160 KBps=1.28 Mbps)

lol, for plan changing on BSNL it takes a whole month wtf, In Reliance they tell it takes 24hrs to migrate to other plan but it actually changes in just 2hours;), seeing the condition of BSNL and their pathetic service and tariffs I would never ever go for BSNL broadband, (better call it as Narrowband) anytime in my Life.

lol, for plan changing on BSNL it takes a whole month wtf, In Reliance they tell it takes 24hrs to migrate to other plan but it actually changes in just 2hours;), seeing the condition of BSNL and their pathetic service and tariffs I would never ever go for BSNL anytime in my Life.

BSNL is having slow process only....I agree. But the plan benefits are better than Reliance.

BSNL is having slow process only....I agree. But the plan benefits are better than Reliance.
You can just brag about it but in reality Reliance is far better than BSNL.

I changed my plan from Unlimited 750 to Unlimited 1499 and my IP changed from 59.x.x.x to 117.x.x.x I am having bad experience with my New Plan and also the New network.

Whats your current feedback on the Unlimited 1350 plan you are using with 59.x.x.x network. Since how long you are using this plan? How is the speed?

If you don't want to compromise the speed, then I would recommend don't move. But if your motive is to save Rs.250, then you can go for it. While achieving your motive, you may also achieve BSNL Motive :-) YOu must have seen that "BSNL Motive" is a one of the hot topic in this forum these days!!!

My answers:
1) 99% there are chance of your IP to 117.x.x.x.
2) You will get your speed as per the plan 2Mbps till 10GB and beyond that 256kbps. You may feel bad after u cross 10GB. (FYI - I completed my 25GB in 5 days on 2Mbps - double speed offer)
3) Yes, all sites open - including motive.bsnl.co.in :-)

My advice would be not to change your plan, since 59 network is stable and wait to see if BSNL makes any decision on extending the Double Speed Offer.

All the best.

---------- Post added at 11:42 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:35 AM ----------

Hey Sumitbaran... Your posts has a Footer, which shows that your IP starts with 117.x.x.x. But in your initial post you said that you are in 59.x.x.x network. Can you clarify???

---------- Post added at 11:44 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:42 AM ----------

@Abhi21 - When it comes to wired Broadband - as far as I know, BSNL has the best infrastructure and their broadband speeds are stable. The only problem with BSNL is the bad customer service/support. Yes, I agree - there process is slower.

@ckr97,The Signature of Sumitbaran, contains the code which tells the IP of the one who actually sees that Image.It is not the IP of him. Rather, its the IP of yours and mine also starts from 117 :(

Back