BSNL Broadband Plan Change

• Thread starter Thread starter rajesh_vl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 8
  • Views Views 6,320

rajesh_vl

ISP
Home-250
I changed my bsnl broadband plan from Home-250 to 750 ul on 20 december 2009.And I received bill of around 1350 (I have dataone phone line with outgoing disabled, fixed charge 120 /month )This time I tried to revert back to h-250 plan from 1st of July but my post paid order shows that my plan changed(from750-ul to 250) from 3rd July 2010.So how much bill should I expect for this month of July 2010.I,m afraid it will be something like (750+250+60+120) + 12%

You will not get full 1 GB this month. Since you have only 28 days in Home 250, you will get 20/30 * 1 GB. For first two days, you won't be charged. The lessening of limit from 1 GB is the only problem you will face. Also you can claim a discount of Rs. 500 from previous plan advance of UL 750.

New plan is effective from 1st of next month. So your new plan will take effective from 1st of next month only. Double check with BSNL guys.

It is a myth that plan change will happen on 1st of every month. It happens mostly in the first week. My plan got changed on 5 th, 9th and 29 th.

they tell like that cos they dont want to take burden and all once i got plan change frm home 500 C + to home UL 1350 i submitted the letter on 7th of that month and i was surprised by the amount of the bill - its exactly 24,560 rupees i was shocked and directly went of CC and had a quarrel with the officials and within 2 days they gave a new bill i.e 7days FMC of 500 C+ and 23 days FMC of 1350 UL plan so i got it around 1.8 k, phew my dad didnt see the bill or else i couldnt imagine wat would hav happenedwill upload the screen shot of the bill when i get time

Hello Dilip,Last month, as expected I received bill of around Rs 1300.But as per your comments I talked to BSNL office and what a miracle, she gave me a corrected bill of RS. 468 and not only that, I asked her about the deposit also.She said she will refund/adjust that deposit money in next month's bill. :smile:It's just because of your reply, many thanks to you.Best regards,Rajesh

Back