BSNL BroadBand problems in HSR Layout

• Thread starter Thread starter psvijai
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 6,942

psvijai

ISP
BSNL
Hello All, I am one of unfortunate BSNL FraudBand Customer for over a year now. frustrated over the unacceptable service provided by BSNL.Frequent out-of-service problems being faced in HSR Layout. i found Local exchange people are completely incompetent, unaccountable morons. once you call 1800-4241600, their so called hotline, rest of the day will be over, you will have to wait for 20-30 minutes to get through.For past last 1 week, the disconnect interval is increased. There response has been pathetic. i would like to know, are there any frustrated users in HSR. i would to hear from others in same area as we need to find a way tackle these problems. -PV

Hi there, Which sector do you stayin? I live in 3rd sector and I had harrowing experience when i shifted to this area. It nearly took 3 months to get phone connection (due to non availabilty of cables) and another 2 months to get Internet connection. If you have any issues go to Yadiyur Branch (Jayanagar 7th Block), I know it is far and I have complained them too on commuting to them. Meet the Customer Service Manager and pour your heart to him.

Back