• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 4,945

urpradhan

Regulars
ISP
BSNL-Home 500C
Hi Friends

I have given my application for my BSNl LL and broadband connection (Home500C) on 7th Apr 10 and on 17th Apr I got my new userid and password from Pune NIB for my broadband connection.

I had no issues with my connection for 3 years at my previous address. Now though there is no noise in the line and DSL LED is constant, I'm not getting proper speed of my connection.

1. I'm also having problem while trying to connect with a error (Connecting through WAN miniport PPPoE...). But sometimes I'm getting connected after several reboots.

2. Earlier i had to append my userid with @bsnl.in, now its only my userid

3. I'm not getting proper speed of @MBPS rather its so pathetic speed like max 100KBPS with torrents. Earlier I was getting 240KBPS download speed in uTorrent

4. While I'm trying for model/router diagnosis page, I'm getting 2 testes fails !!!

5. And I do not know where I can check my usage details, as data.bsnl.in is not accepting my new id and BSNL people said you can check at Dataone WebMail but there also its not working. They are saying now there is no different portalid for any user. The userid is same as portal id !!!

These are the issues I'm facing with my new connection.
Can anyone can help me here in this regard ?

Thank you.

Moving home, moving connection, moving plan.... is adding a risk to your Broadband :) I am one of the victim. I didn't change my house, but yes I did change my plan from UL750 to ULF1499. Due to this change, my account migrated from P2 network (IP starting with 59.x.x.x) to MP network (IP starting from 117.x.x.x). Since then, my connection is not stable.

During your house movement, not sure if you your account also got moved from one network to another? Whenever BSNL guys does some changes on server, you have to keep your fingers crossed.

About the User ID - in my case, I got a New User ID, which I have put in my Modem Setting. And when I called the concerned department, they gave me One More ID which I am using to login to BSNL Portal to check my Usage. So ultimately, I have two ID's - one for Modem, another for Portal.

Earlier I used to check my Usage on http://sancharnet.in/dataoneredirect.htm, but after the change I have to use BSNL Portal

God only knows what happened to my Email ID and Password. I cannot use BSNL Email anyware. But I do not want to complain on BSNL Mail :) Because I know the fact that Nobody is using BSNL Mail service! Hope I am right.

FYI - I just went through my modem Diagnostics page and clicked many times "Next Connection" button. I am getting all "PASS" result.

I notice in your screenshot that you are having a heading "br_0_35". Looks like there is some problem in your Setup. My diagnosis page first shows "pppoe_0_35_1" Diagnostics.
Can you give screenshot of your Advance Setup screen?

I'm also an unfortunate user, now at the mercy of BSNL. I did not change either the plan or residence. BSNL setup a mini exchange near my place and my IP address changed from 59.*.*.* to 117.*.*.*Ever since, I have been facing frequent disconnections. The very first connection after I connect is almost always a problematic one, with no data transfer. I have to disconnect, wait for ADSL to establish and connect again.I have also not been able to check my usage for about a week now. When I click on PostPaid Services (in the portal), I get a message An Error occured while getting the remote connection. Because of this, the drop down box for Service Name is empty.

Hahaha...No Plan Chance, No Home Change... But BSNL Exchange Change... This is a very rare case... Looks like the Mini-Exchange is troubling the customers to the Max!

Here is the snapshots of my advanced setup pages ...
Can you guess anything from it ?
Many of the replies says they got problem after shifting from 59.x.x.x IP to 117.x.x.x
But I'm having problem with 59.x.x.x IP (now)
Again, They did not give me another portal id for usage checkup, rather same broadband userid+pwd can be used for it at Dataone WebMail

But the worrieng factor is .... Why the hell I'm getting the error ... Connecting through WAN miniport(PPPOE) .... error fater initial boot of machine. After 5-10 minutes of booting then its getting connected properly :(

And also so pathetic speed :( .....

Back