• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,515

armaan_99

Armaan
ISP
Airtel ₹1099
Jio ₹399 Plan
Hi,I am using currently Airtel 999UL @ 384kbps and been hearing from all the users that Airtel is a better service provider than BSNL. Can Somebody give there experiences with both Airtel and BSNL. Is Airtel ahead coz of alphabetic order?Does Airtel has better plans? What's good about Airtel according to you. I am shifting from Airtel to BSNL as BSNL has 50% discount on Modems(including Wifi), Rs300/- Call Now Card & 20% discount on broadband plan for first 6 months. 750UL (256kbps) will be now 600UL for me for the next 6 months. I may be getting BSNL installed this week and good bye to Airtel. Airtel is little expensive and the only good thing about them is there customer service, but i never had to call them from last 1 year may be just once to deduct some late payment fee. I also expect the same from BSNL as i never had prob with them when i was using there services in Mangalore 2 yrs back.

Airtel = Reliable, Good after-sales service.BSNL = Reliable (for some), Horrible customer care.Make up your mind! :|

I'd say go for airtel because their service is extremely reliable (you may have max 5 mins downtime in a month), also if you have any issues an engineer will come to your house on the same day to take a look.If only they would offer better speeds for these rates, they would be the perfect ISP.

i have been with bsnl for long, connection is pretty reliable & speeds are also good but if there is a problem they take more time than Airtel maybe & also their customer care does not help much; but as long as it works one of the best nation wide service you can get :thumbsup:

Happy with Bsnl, havin der connection for past 2 years and not even once i've to call customer support, speeds usually i get are normal n constant, BSNL rocks :yahoo:

hey! if you want after sale service and better support then Airtel is better..for better plans and speeds BSNL is better..Mostly BSNL connection is stable..anyhow if there is not much installation charges and you are having a better offer then check BSNL out for 2 months..if you like their service then continue or else switch to airtel..

B.S.N.L is a Cheater:cry:
If you didn't get what you pay for your BB bill
then definitely AIRTEL :dance:is better.
On a technical ground BSNL don't have an answer coz in India their exchange network don't support above 2 mbps. on benchmark throughput. To make T3 technology BSNL has to install new hardware support to their system, till date they don't done yet. "Sad news for BSNL lovers.":wall:
BSNL know this better besause they are not following TRAI norms on BB.
You can't rely on a web speed tests. You can't expect a 5 liter milk came out from a 1 liter Can.:hysterical:

Back