bsnl broadband unlimited connection problem

• Thread starter Thread starter shaktidas
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 19
  • Views Views 4,789

shaktidas

ISP
Home 750+
:cry:guys outcha der...help me out...earlier i had home 500c plan.i switched to bsnl unlimited plan home 750+ the previous month.since den its been a great hazard to use the net..it disconnects automatically n den rarely connects.so i get it really sucking to subscribe this plan...the speed is also very sucking...its around 25-30 kbps....:@....it also shows various error no.s which i was not aware of while using 500c plan...plz send any resolution over here or mail me personally in [email protected]:wall:

start > run > cmd >ipconfig/all, post screen shots
Disconnections and OPEN DNS don't relate. It's either a problem with his wire strength or the exchange.

thanx again dillip...the errors i exactly dont remember but dey may be shortlisted as beolw...1.u have another network connection connected.2.modem probz-error 619.3.remote computer not responding.a lot more...and the main prob is the connection light keeps on fluctuating in each five mins......dats why mah net goes disconnected....

@shaktidasYour wasting your time tweaking your connection settings. The "disconnection" problem has something to do with your wires or the exchange and not your settings. Check if you have several cuts in your wires. The screen shot shows that your on "dail up" mode. Edit your WAN settings to "ppoe over ethernet" in the wan tab. Mention your modem model.

hai usually 750 plans will be much slower than limited ussage plans it will be fixed at 256kbps at exge .so at pc due to wire loss it may be around 220,230 like that if all are fine and down load rate will be 20 to 40 kB/sec if it is ok if not problem may in cable wire form exg to pc:dance:

@shakthidas
Select your modem from the list
BSNL BROADBAND MAIN MENU

Open Modem . Go to WAN page click edit against link 0_35
Uncheck "Bridged'
Select PPP PPPoE etc.

Check speed at speedtest.net say Mumbai and Sydney server.
Post links here . type the results.

Back