BSNL Broadband: What does the word "Provisioned" means?

coolvaibh2009

ISP
BSNL
Hello members,I am using BSNL HU 750 plan. Previously (untill december 2009) my plan was H 125. Now the problem is that when i checked my plan status on 31st of Dec 2009 it was showing "provisioned" against my number & the "Effective date" was "31st December". Now please tell me does it mean that i can start using my unlimited plan from 31st of Dec 2009 or 1st Jan 2010? Please help me, i am in great tension because on seeing "Provisioned" & "effective date" as 31st of Dec 2009 i downloaded almost 600 MBs on 31st itself. Also please do tell me what exactly does this word "provisioned" means. Will i get charged for those 600 MBs in the bill of Dec 2009? Please reply as soon as possible!!!!! Thanks............

Hello members,
I am using BSNL HU 750 plan. Previously (untill december 2009) my plan was H 125. Now the problem is that when i checked my plan status on 31st of Dec 2009 it was showing "provisioned" against my number & the "Effective date" was "31st December". Now please tell me does it mean that i can start using my unlimited plan from 31st of Dec 2009 or 1st Jan 2010? Please help me, i am in great tension because on seeing "Provisioned" & "effective date" as 31st of Dec 2009 i downloaded almost 600 MBs on 31st itself. Also please do tell me what exactly does this word "provisioned" means. Will i get charged for those 600 MBs in the bill of Dec 2009? Please reply as soon as possible!!!!!

Thanks............

Happy New Year !Presume the speed was 256 Kbps ( max ) and at 32 KB/sec on 31st Dec 2009.Wait for a day or two and check Summary Usage.What is the usage till 30th Dec under plan Home 125 ?Feedback.

Hello members,
I am using BSNL HU 750 plan. Previously (untill december 2009) my plan was H 125. Now the problem is that when i checked my plan status on 31st of Dec 2009 it was showing "provisioned" against my number & the "Effective date" was "31st December". Now please tell me does it mean that i can start using my unlimited plan from 31st of Dec 2009 or 1st Jan 2010? Please help me, i am in great tension because on seeing "Provisioned" & "effective date" as 31st of Dec 2009 i downloaded almost 600 MBs on 31st itself. Also please do tell me what exactly does this word "provisioned" means. Will i get charged for those 600 MBs in the bill of Dec 2009? Please reply as soon as possible!!!!!

Thanks............

Provisioned means plan changed.

Well this similar isue happened with me too. "Provisioned" does not mean you can enjoy your new plan. Speeds would however get reduced/increased from the "Provisioned" date. But billing/data transfer limits are only applicable from 1st of the next month..!

Back