BSNL Broadband: which are the two email accounts in homeUL750+

• Thread starter Thread starter abhayvssc
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 1,923

abhayvssc

ISP
BSNL
Dear friends, bsnl says home ul 750+ has two email ids. but as my older plan of 500 C was having only 1 email id, i know of that id only. How to get the details of other id.

----------

i mean these are email ids as bsnl gives it with [email protected]

Dear friends, bsnl says home Unlimited 750+ has two email ids. but as my older plan of 500 C was having only 1 email id, i know of that id only. How to get the details of other id.

----------

i mean these are email ids as bsnl gives it with [email protected]

That is news to me. I use UL 750. I got only one ID named [email protected]

You can acquire you email ID details from your local exchange or customer care. They keep it in their records.

meetdileep, u r an expert. pls see the plan card for bb plans on bsnl site. u will see that under 750+ it says two email ids with 5 mb space per id. i thought u will tell me the other id. regards

Please check with your exchange. They will have your ID details in a record book.Update here once you get the second one.

the second one is probably on request.. do you really need one ?

thank u super. with 5mb, even 1 is useless. i dont use even that. i just thought if any1 can clear my doubt. on the site it says 2 accounts / 5 mb and then says per account. just thought if any1 knows abt it. meetdilip says ask bsnl. as if they r so friendly or knowlegible? thanks 4 ur response

thank u super. with 5mb, even 1 is useless. i dont use even that. i just thought if any1 can clear my doubt. on the site it says 2 accounts / 5 mb and then says per account. just thought if any1 knows abt it. meetdilip says ask bsnl. as if they r so friendly or knowlegible? thanks 4 ur response

Well, that is very kind of you to use my name with sarcasm. Since you pay for these services, I am bound to hear these.

I never knew every employee of BSNL is termed as a bunch of useless men. At least try before making such comments. I have got help from many BSNL employees.

Thanks again.

Well, that is very kind of you to use my name with sarcasm. Since you pay for these services, I am bound to hear these.

I never knew every employee of BSNL is termed as a bunch of useless men. At least try before making such comments. I have got help from many BSNL employees.

Thanks again.

dear meetdilip,
iam sorry. it was never my intention to use any sarcasm. i thought i will get an online ans. i aplogise to u and even to superprash.
i never would like to hurt any1. regards.

Back