BSNL Broadband: wireless configuration

• Thread starter Thread starter chi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 6
  • Views Views 10,259

chi

ISP
bsnl
hello can anyone tell me how 2 configure wireless modem in utstarcom modem wa3002g4............plz tell me wats the max range of its connectivity

ma wireless connection could not b established........ma lapi is not catching the network that meanss no wireless n/w is there..........tell me acurately wats range......

50 to 60 feet is very less na... i think it must be in meters
max range measured about 264 Kms !!!!!!!
You have to be in the middle of an ocean

sry i didnt gget u...........

@chiFirstly confirm you are able to connect to Internet either by connecting RJ45 cable to desktop/laptop or in WIFI mode.We cannot guess the WIFI range you want.and neither anyone can say EXACTLY what will be the range.I had already given some idea and another claims it is in meters. 60 meters.Which means from ground floor you can have connection to say 15th or 17 the floorof a multistoried building.!As mentioned earlier WIFI signals or in GHz range and good reception depends on many factors. Power of the Radiated signal/ ( yours will be barely 10 to 20 mW)line of sight/Antenna locationHeight of AntennaDesign of Antennaobstructions ( walls, steel ceilings etc )Talking in general terms is unproductive here.

Back