Bsnl cheating customers

anakin_seth

ISP
bsnl
HI GUYS HERES THE UNBELIVABLE THE OFFER BSNL OFFERED NO ONE IN THE BSNL DOESN'T KNOW:@I BOOKED BSNL ON 26-07-2010 AND ALL MY TROBLES ARE POSTED ON NEW BROABAND CONNECTION? THREAD. NOW COME TO THE MATTER THE BSNL OFFERS IT'S CUSTOMERS FIRST 15 DAYS OF 2mbps download for persons who booked connection on july. now they saying what is the offer we never done to any one who has unlimited plan? but the offer clearly states their will be speed increase for those 15 days but crap bsnl done nothing sleeping bsnl cheated me and all those who booked in kanchipuram because nobody in their doesn't aware of the offer. my question any one who booked on the month with ul 750 get 2 mbps speed for first fifteen days.does anyone else cheated like me?:@

Complain to Nodal officer or Appellate authority. ID and phone no on the backside of your bill.

are you lost your mind like bsnl its only 4 days old connection how can i get the bill?second i send a complaint to two days ago nodal and 6 bsnl authorities they replied your on 512 speed you cannot get the 2 mbps we don't know about the plan. bsnl cheating new customers like this. but bsnl website states the planevery leading daily show the plangoogle on internet you can find it i don't know how to attach file from my desk you this site.

i don't know how to attach file from my desk you this site.
Promotional Offer
You can give a link like this.
Did you get 14 digit portal Id and Password from Exchange.
or save the jpg picture to your hard dsik. Upload at tinypic.com
give the link here example. hxxp://i34/tinypic.com/123wert.jpg.

never believe bsnl guys. i have been cheated by them in several ways.

Back