• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 2,301
Status
Not open for further replies.

xplorahog

ISP
airtel
hi geeks of internet my evdo is not connecting in the evdo mode it is only connecting in the 1x mode give me some suggestions i hve worried a lot becoz this trouble prevails for more than 4 weeks.

i m in madurai area south india

give some suggestion pls
thanks in advance .

PL. post with details of your connection..BIG red letters are not going to help U...if you are near the EVDO tower and in open area there is no problems..on the other hands Chennai customers who are having the problems of non connection have to approach the customer centre or the exchange where the EVDO booked.. because Chennai BSNL has recently upgraded some of it CDMA towers in to EVDO enabled (REV A) also it changed the numbers format... so naturally some customers may need to reconfigure the card..

heard from reliable sources that BSNL CDMA towers are getting upgrded to revA in Hyderabad. current modems will still get old speeds only upto 2.4 mbps, BSNL is going sell revA enabled usb modems soon.

also they are doing some upgrades on their network about upcoming lauch of BSNL prepaid services on CDMA (Tarang) network .

and third thing, they are implementing Full roaming for EVDO cards across all southern states.

So people might experience some glitches with EVDO service, be patient :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back