BSNL EVDO Broadband: Alternative for link-removed!!!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter spike
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 35
  • Views Views 10,425
Status
Not open for further replies.
Use torrent having good seeder/peer ratio.

always go for ADSL connection which allows PORT FORWARDING...therefore go for DATAONE or AIRTEL,u won't regret:thumb:

just wait for a few days and 8 kBps ll come to 2kBps..that's evdo:wall:

Why not make a full form of abbreviation EVDO ? Let me try....

"Extremely Volatile Debilitated/Dabbled Object" by BSNL.

Speed is also coming down for me. Sad.

nice 1 arnold :thumb:But even when i am using torrent with seeder around 20000 i am getting a low speed.i really need to find out how to forward port because few people are getting good speed using EVDO on torrents.:@

Seeder/Peer (not vice-versa) ratio should be good. It doesn't matter if there are thousands of seeders. Less users but better ratio is a good idea than lot of seeders and lot of peers.And the real important thing, speed will only increase when there will be high speed uploaders. So it depends upon the time when maximum users seed the file and that too from high speed bandwidth connection.

my friend used to get 14 kBps on torrents on DATA ONE..but after port forwarding it's 280 most of the time!that's what port forwarding does!:O

Re: Alternative for link-removed!!!!!
my friend used to get 14 kBps on torrents on DATA ONE..but after port forwarding it's 280 most of the time!that's what port forwarding does!:O

I am aware of what it does...thats why i am trying to do it mate...

In simple words, it makes you better connected to other users. See, how can your downloading speed increase if you are connected to less users. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back