BSNL EVDO Broadband: EVDO-18MBPS download and 4mbps upload!!!

• Thread starter Thread starter absn93
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 56
  • Views Views 32,948
Status
Not open for further replies.
hmmm, why's that yar,... i think it is probably bcoz many of the ppl in ur area are using evdo... i get 15kbps in torrents.. sometimes 20kbps...and thru direct downloads (day) i get 30kbps-40kbps.. at night it just shoot upto 70-90kbps:dance:....tough luck for u yar.. i'll upload my download history soon

u myt be ryt as even living so close to tower I can't download above 40gig a month whereas my friends who live 3 km away frm tower get 60gB:SI always knew people in the comparatively rural areas or less buzzing areas ll get better evdo speed..no wonder mine is low:cry:

thats not true...." the distant factor" i am living 5 kms away from the tower and always get above 100 Kbps ...and some time it reaches to 250 Kbps ( it happens when my star shining) and i get an average of 120~180 Kbps...

heres a screenshot when i get lucky :rofl:

i surprisingly get decent speeds with my EVDO card.Browsing speeds during the daytime are on an average 40-50 kBps.and if I want to download something,I stop all browsing and using IDM i get about 90 kBps.Even with torrents,speeds are good enough.about 40-50 on a torrent with about 9-10 seed/peers.And I am able to download Xvid movies of 700 Mb in jst overnight(actually abt 4 hours).

:Odude thats out of evdos range hahaha!!Gateway speed it seems..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back