BSNL EVDO Broadband -REV-A (3.1 mbps) in chennai

• Thread starter Thread starter Vaithy
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 57
  • Views Views 33,881
Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear All,Can anybody help me on the EV-DO troubleshooting.I installed McAfee and after that i am not able to connect my EV-DO for the past two days. Whenever I click the Connect Icon in the EV-DO it immediately say NETWORK DISCONNECTED.Pl. help me to resolve this.Thanks in advanceVijay S9841153888:icry:

mcafee internet security?

McAfee VirusScan Enterprise 8.7.0iEven I reinstalled Ev-DO, still the same problem sir.RegardsVijay S

check the firewall component. you might have to play with the settings.

Are you using LINUX OS?
I think you should try with XP/Vista or windows 7.
Not sure about this I am not familiar with Linux.
Setup BSNL EVDO USB Modem in Linux | BSNL EVDO
In your computer/desktop/laptop
copy paste here this data
Ipconfig /all ( do not edit) data
Also Check WLAN
If the Icon appears
"show available wireless networks"
or status or repair option.
What is/are the error message/s ?

any way can some one advice how to identify the device capable of Rev A. I went to the bangalore Kamanahally and Banaswadi office and They dont know any technical details . Shame on them and there is not even a proper person to answer technical query .I checked ZTE Rev 0 ( what is currently being sold ). It connects to EVdo But again drops to 1x. So dropped plan for buying it .Let me know when to buy and what device to buy since there is no stock currently in Blr and May be like Vaithy has said,they might be introducing new version of EVDO.

Hi Frirends!!Can anyone please update about the EV-DO Rev.A service availability in Anna Nagar locality in Chennai...!! I am expecting these govt. Babus to start the service... else atleast upgrade the speed in UL plans.ShreeRaman

Annanager is high scrapper area, where the EVDO signal stopped by High rised buildings except in top floor in open area.. nearest open area is koyambedu BTS so how many k.m you are residing..If you actually want connection quickly you can contact Customer Relation Manager(CRM) Shri.Narasimhan, at BSNL Office 40,CIPET Road, Tiru ViKa Industrial Estate.. Just take a MTC bus from Annanager to Tambaram route and alight near guindy estate stop just a couple of walking distance.. I know a customer who come from Avadi to meet him(instead of going to local office) and provided the EVDO connection within 20 minutes.. Even appreciated this to GM who in turn circulated the news to motivated other staff...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back