BSNL EVDO Broadband: ZTE PST tool found!

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
BSNL EvDO
I have got the most coveted PST/QPST tools and a manual to use it but what's the fcuking use of it?:wall: Can you get a static IP address through it? Would it help torrent downloads? Does anyone wanna try the tool?

I have got the most coveted PST/QPST tools and a manual to use it but what's the fcuking use of it?:wall:

here are the uses for this tool:-
Applications : Mobile phone : English
This is the latest currently available version of Qualcomm's Phone Support Tool, more commonly known simply as QPST. It contains a file [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]system[/COLOR][/COLOR] explorer, service programming, and other tools common to this type of program. At the very least works with CDMA [COLOR=blue ! important][COLOR=blue ! important]Motorola[/COLOR][/COLOR], Samsung, and LG phones.

link-removed.com - Qualcomm PST (QPST) v2.7 build 263

I have got the most coveted PST/QPST tools and a manual to use it but what's the fcuking use of it?:wall: Can you get a static IP address through it? Would it help torrent downloads?

Does anyone wanna try the tool?

If you dont mind please pm me a download link. :)

I have got the most coveted PST/QPST tools and a manual to use it but what's the fcuking use of it?:wall: Can you get a static IP address through it? Would it help torrent downloads?

Does anyone wanna try the tool?

Could you pls provide the file,, I vl try. That is the key to get an static ip.
But ensure that the file is for the modem and not for ZTE phones:thumbsup:

Can you please send me link for that pst file.

wtf it is in link-removed which is a private site...any direct link?????:cry:

Hey absn bro even if u get direct link that wont help.........Bcoz the pst tool found till now is for ZTE Phones I have that and have tried using that but thats of no use.....:frown:V require the tool which is for our modem which is not found yet.....BTW: What r the speeds ur getting these days.My speeds have increased here and avg speed is about 1Mbps...:dance:PS. Torrent speed still sucks..........:(

my speed improved fr 2-3 days and since friday i am not getting above 64 kbps (8KBPS download) and almost 100 disconnections per day..upload is better than downloads:cry:most of the times a page opens in 4-10 minutes only rediff opens before 2 minutes..I posted quite a lot with mobile using gprs as evdo is almost dead fr 4 days now.torrents don't go above 200 bytes and direct links not above 6 on average:(time this SUBFORUM is named EVDO DIALUP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back