• Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 9
  • Views Views 8,461
Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
BSNL
Hi,
I bought a bsnl evdo T-U500 data card a few days ago from durg(chhattisgarh). The cdma sim was activated and I did a recharge of Rs 20/- and the Rs 800/- (for 750/- unlimited plan). But I am not able to connect to the network. Whenever I am trying to connect it gives the following error message:
"The remote connection was denied because the username and password combination you provided is not recognized or the selected authentication protocol is not permitted in the remote server"
I am using it in kolkata. The username and password is cdma which was provided by the bsnl office only.
Kindly help.

For bsnl prepaid evdo you'll need 825 to activate unlimited

@Kanchu22 in place of username and password type the last 10 digit no. (out of 19 digit) shown at the back of the sim.
I faced exact issue and now its working

I tried. Still giving the same error. I asked the balance from bsnl office its 1400rs in my cdma sim,still its giving the same error.

Visit : http://117.254.199.10/ and put the username: hry and password: hry123 then click on 4th option " Balance and expiry date of particular number" then choose your state put your number and see your number details weather there are any plan activated on your number or not.
Remember to write your sim number with 91xxxxxxxxxx otherwise you will not get any details

I guess the problem was that I was in roaming. When I used it at my home network it was working. Now I am back to kolkata and its giving the same error. Do we need to give different password for roaming. Kindly tell the username and password for kolkata.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back