BSNL EVDO Connection Problem Plz help

Status
Not open for further replies.
ISP
BSNL EVDO
Hi, I am new to BBForum.

I had relocated to Chennai recently. I had bought the EVDO SIM last week to use with my ZTE AC8700 which I had already owned in Bangalore. Whenever I try to Connect to Internet using EVDO mode. I get an error "The connection was terminated by Remote Server before it could be completed."

I stay close to tower. I have full signal (5 bars) EVDO and 1X modes. I have even tried to go to open space in terrace same thing happens.

But I am able to connect using 1X mode.

When I enquired BSNL CC yesterday. They put me on hold and told they are checking and working on some issues. They called me back evening and told me issue is sorted out.

But same error is being shown still.

I though my main balance had nil balance, so I had done a topup of 50+20. Now I have 50+ balance in my main account and it shows I am on DATA575 plan.

I am using BSNL CSC Provided Username and PWD UN : [email protected] PWD : 9180488127

Recharge Details : 575 for 6GB Data + Top Up 50 + Top Up 20

Can someone give me any advice?

Last edited:
Try username and password both 165 and try again.....

@ vinod - Tried with 165 as UN and PWD, but this time 1X gave error "Wrong UN and PWD", but in EVDO mode as usual Authentication Notification it was stuck and gave the same error "The connection was closed by remote server before it could be completed".

I read somewhere people using other state device were facing this same issue with EVDO mode. May be its got something to do with the device MEID. I am visiting CSC Parrys, Chennai at about 10'o Clock today. Will post the update if I get any solution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back