BSNL Fiber Broadband: Users capped at 20mbps speed due to wfh overload

• Thread starter Thread starter vishalrao
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 4
  • Views Views 1,066

vishalrao

The Global Village Idiot
ISP
Tata Play 1 gbps, Jio AirFiber 100 mbps. Prior Microscan 500 mbps, PDPL 300 mbps and BSNL 300 mbps.
Has anyone contacted BSNL over this? How long do we have to bear with these throttled speeds? So far, in my city(Tirunelveli), only BSNL seems to have this problem. One of the private ISP's in my area even removed the FUP restrictions for this month.

Yes, I called Pune NIB yesterday and they informed me that they have capped all users speeds to 20 mbps for at least the next few days.

Yes same here. Speedtest max at 18-24mbps . This sucks. I dont know why they arent even providing the plan speed. This whole month has been terrible. Are they going to give discounts for the shit speeds and service?

Yes same here. Speedtest max at 18-24mbps . This sucks. I dont know why they arent even providing the plan speed. This whole month has been terrible. Are they going to give discounts for the shit speeds and service?
most of isp decrease internet speed because too much traffic. Many isp and LCO request people don't speedtest, it creates unnecessaryload.

Back