Bsnl FTTH (Bharat Fiber) local infrastructure of fiber cable from outside poles to inside home installtion with pics.

Let’s stay to the topic, everyone?

@SG_curiosity I don't have BSNL FTTH.
But I've only seen the BSNL FTTH provisioned by LCO in that case there are only Black boxes.
Are you taking about this black box as a FTTH distribution box? Have you seen this box by bsnl lco in your locality ?

WYwMNgv.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
@SG_curiosity LCO do provide enough fiber as we request. Most cases over here and in my locality.. They supply enough fibre cable(some 10mts extra cable) ... Thats to overcome the fibre cut which may/maynot happen in future. If they they provide just bare minimum required fibre. They can't patch it up later on.

Last edited:
anyone have bsnl nib team contact number. please help

In my area there are both jioFiber and Bsnl FTTH. There are white color fiber distribution panel box (DP Box) of Jiofiber in every street and every second pole. I have also see the black bsnl fiber cables connected to Black small splice boxes on few poles in different nearby roads (reference pic of bldg l black splice box available in 6 comments earlier).
But I have never see any Jio like Distribution Box of BSNL FTTH, the box in nearby locality from where fiber cable comes directly to our house.
Maybe I haven't recognised it.

1. So I want to know how actual bsnl's DP box look like? If someone have bsnl FTTH connection or someone seen the nearby BSNL FTTH DP Box than please share it's pic.

2. Why there are so less bsnl ftth DP boxes (hardly seen any) compared to jioFiber which is on every second pole?

@varkey @Rahul Kalani @abbyck @eriek_halenx @Ameen

Uhmm @SG_curiosity there is a problem With that question..
Bsnl is outsourcing their ftth work to lco..
So the junction box you might be seeing might be of this LCO's (if they don't have enough junc boxes, we can't blame bsnl)
So my lco is providing two ftth connections one private company And this bsnl ftth.
This bsnl just lays fiber to their main office. And the rest is done by LCO.
Whereas in Jio/airtel the whole work is done by thier team so they use their material and stuff. I heard even their fiber covering plastic wire might be of different color. (maybe Iam wrong)

Back