BSNL FTTH Netlink firmware and bridge mode

• Thread starter Thread starter ddpk
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 72
  • Views Views 4,217
@ddpk if it is the third profile wan mac which is working Then ask BSNL to reset the mac binding as your LAN light stays ON. After reset it'll get authenticated.

If you have bsnl exchange near you then go there and get them to reset mac right away and then wait for sometime.

@luckyph Very friendly LCO you got. Lol

@ddpk That is fine. I was confirming if you extracted it. The tar file needs to be uploaded. Leave it if it doesn't work. Better a working device than a bricked one. It's not like the firmware is going to change anything.

@!!..PD..!! @sloj - I just went and reset the mac at the bsnl office and your 3 profile trick worked on my mercusys router ..I want to make my open wrt router the main router and mercusys as an AP ..I tried to do that on my open wrt router and it say connection failed..Am i doing something wrong?Actually i first tried it on openwrt router and then on mercusys..Should i put vlan in openwrt router as well ?

EDIT: Thank you guys ..I finally made it work on ppoe mode on openwrt router by putting vlan in modem and router .

Last edited:
@!!..PD..!! The 3 profile method was working till now until I reset my main ont modem .After I reset I did ur trick again I am getting ppoe internet connection from the 3rd profile when using internet from ont but when I delete that profile and copy paste the mac id of the 3rd profile to my router .It's not working .What to do? In the ppoe config of the 3rd profile should I turn off lan DHCP and what about port binding?

Back