BSNL Ftth Rs 999 Plan Billing Error?

• Thread starter Thread starter AshikAliLive
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 11
  • Views Views 2,782
ISP
BSNL
Airtel Fiber
On October 28, my bsnl fiber plan was upgraded to premium plan (999 Rs) from the 750 Gb Plan (1277 Rs). I get the promised speed, but today I logged into the self-care portal & found out the billing was not revised nor did the active plan, it shows old 750 Gb plan.

xoWDrel.png

But the data usage portal says otherwise,

LsKmsnB.png

Are they charging 1277 Rs for the 999 Rs plan? Or there might be a bug in the selfcare portal?

My credit card was charged 1277 last month, I thought since the plan initiated in late oct so they would change the billing in upcoming months. Anyone facing the same issue? BTW, I'm from Karnataka (Mysore Circle)

Actually they messed up my billing also . The plan name is kept old but the Plan charges were new . You might want to download the bill and see the breakdown . BSNL bills are total crap

They often do wrong billing also which you should get it reimbursed or added to next bill in the BSNL Office . That has also happened to me . CC tells me that local office is only responsible for billing

@varkey, I couldn't get the generated bill there was a system error on the website. I've been trying to get the breakdown from the morning, but I couldn't.

I had upgraded to Superstar Premium Plus plan of Rs 999/- on March 2022. I have seen that for the last 3 bills, Rs. 129/- for YuppTV has been charged extra. So my billed amount is Rs. (999+129) x 1.18 (18% GST) = Rs. 1331/-. Is it okay or they are charging extra?

Back