• Thread starter Thread starter yessgee
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 13,727

yessgee

Regulars
ISP
BSNL Home 750 UL
I have been using GPRS on my Nokia 6233 mobile for the past three months. Since last three days I receive the following message whenever I try to connect to the net "Packet data connection not available". I contacted CC and they only say that they will send the settings once again! They simply do not understand that I have been using GPRS for quite some time and I do not need the settings. I asked them if anything has changed in the settings. They simply say that settings will be sent. They also try to check if my model can handle GPRS etc.I do not know as to what is to be done. Where should I make a complaint? Can somebody help me out? :wall:My only alternative is to switch over to another provider!

this error will come, if you do not maintain necessary account balance in your mobile(if prepaid).if it is not the problem, contact CC and tell them, you are already subscriber of gprs and tell them to check, where your exact problem raised.

Thanks for the almost instantaneous reply!I am a post paid subscriber with 200 unlimted GPRS connection. CC guys are unable to understand! Any idea of where to lodge the complaint other than CC?

Hi, I don't know whether your problem still persists. If it is solved please let me know how. I am facing the same problem for the past few days. CC is of no help. I am planning to write a complaint letter to the Chief General Manager. I hope this stir them into action.

Hi,

I don't know whether your problem still persists. If it is solved please let me know how. I am facing the same problem for the past few days. CC is of no help. I am planning to write a complaint letter to the Chief General Manager. I hope this stir them into action.

My problem is solved. I sent a mail to [email protected]
I got the email address from BSNL site. Somebody from local BSNL office contacted me. I told him my problem. He told me that there is a radio congestion problem after checking with me through which tower I am connected. He told me that they will work on it and it should be fine in a day or two. From the next day onwards, it's working fine.

Try mailing them. Good Luck!

My problem is solved. I sent a mail to [email protected]
I got the email address from BSNL site. Somebody from local BSNL office contacted me. I told him my problem. He told me that there is a radio congestion problem after checking with me through which tower I am connected. He told me that they will work on it and it should be fine in a day or two. From the next day onwards, it's working fine.

Try mailing them. Good Luck!

Dear,
Also in some areas, our gprs completely stop working while we are travelling within our state, especially in villages. So try to stay touch within your area, you purchased the sim.
this thing i got experienced in travelling.

I HAVE ACTIVATED MY MOBILE (Nokia N72-5) WITH GPRS THROUGH INTERNET AND GOT THE MESSAGE AND SAVED THE SETTINGS.

BUT IT ONLY SEARCHES AND OPENS THE PAGE Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited AND WHILE OPENING OTHER PAGES IT SHOWS ERROR 403. ACCESS TO THE PAGE IS FORBIDDEN.

PLZ ANYBODY HELP N GUIDE ME. ITS URGENT.

I am facing the same problem , I have taken the Rs 199 post paid plan for gprs in central kolkata and i am unable to use my gprs..the customer care is simply useless.:o

Back