• Thread starter Thread starter srk006
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 10,673

srk006

Regulars
ISP
BB Home Combo UL 750 & MTS MBlaze
Hi guys, I want to use BSNL GPRS on Motorola MotoQ. I activated GPRS on my BSNL Mobile postpaid connection for plan 199. I got the confirmation SMS saying GPRS has been activated. But I didn't receive the settings. I tried to receive the settings by sending Mobile handset name to 58355(as I got in the confirmation message). But all time I get either "Invalid format" or "No settings available for your model". :confused:Any forum member who is using BSNL GPRS on MotoQ GSM please help me to configure the phone. Oh Btw, I was able to get settings on other Nokia phones, but with Moto no luck. :wall:Waiting for a fast reply.. :)

Seems like no MotoQ user on the forum. :wall:

Thanks for the reply manu, But these were the settings which i have been trying all the while with no luck. :(

^^Does it work for circles other than kolkata?

^ Got error "Your SIM card is not activated. Initialization failed."Ok even though it said unrecognized sim, i went under the "device management" and selected my phone make and model, but under the settings its shown in red and hence no settings available!! :(

when you inserted the sim , did you get any message to confirm sending an sms? generally it happens.If not call the customer care, tell your mobile no. , manufacturer and model no. they will send you the specific setting as an sms . save that in your mobile as setting.

Back