• Thread starter Thread starter rahulrajpl
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 2
  • Views Views 2,641

rahulrajpl

ISP
BSNL
Hey guys,

Have you ever experience the following problem?
-you can ping some websites but its not loading in browser (like msn.com, microsoft.com etc..)
-slower net connection while you say 2mbps
-partially loaded websites expecially the one you use to check the usage of your connection.

I hope you tried DNS errors and some antivirus scans on your system and all other methods you find on internet and cannot resolve the issue.

If so the reason is nothing but you IP in black listed on the name server you use.

How to check if your IP is black listed.
- Find your IP at whatismyip.com/
- Tes whether your IP is Black listed or not at Email Blacklist Check - See if your server is blacklisted

Sorry if I am writing any blunders here. But Please some one suggest a solution for this problem.

either type "ifconfig" in a terminal under linux to see your ip ,rather than hoping internet(for Linux).and bad news ,mine too blacklisted :(

i think that link is for those who host email servers.. Such ips are by default blacklisted so that people do not spam . Otherwise anybody would host their own mail servers and spam everyone. The original reason for those problems you mentioned are either because your DNS servers are overloaded or your MTU value it too low..

Back