BSNL is down since yesterday night because of issues in Mumbai

• Thread starter Thread starter itachi
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 1,332
Yup, happened with me too, this is from Pune. Yesterday afternoon onwards till today morning was pretty finicky, couldn't get anything done at all. From morning it has been better @itachi.

Have no clue but I do know that submarine cables do land up there. VSNL used to look at it before they were merged into BSNL. It is hard to know what the issues are unless you are on the inside.

@shirishag75 VSNL wasn't merged into BSNL. VSNL (Videsh Sanchar Nigam Ltd) was sold to the Tatas and is now called Tata Communications.

@WieldyBinkie It was working at my place but there were blackouts in many areas of Pune due to issues with 1-2 high voltage feeders to the city.

These BSNL outages were probably caused by power failures.

Most probably, if there were such issues in Mumbai, not just BSNL a lot of other correspondents would be affected.

Whatever the issue was this was the result. Had a slow day. 🥴

Leetcode.png

Pune, at least the eastern areas, experienced several intermittent power failures through the night last night and into the morning till 9 am. MSEDCL said that it was due to another set of HV feeder failures and subsequent repairs. Frustrating but anyway, BSNL's BB was working throughout this power outage as were Airtel and TPBB.

Back