BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

This could be due to some malware in your system. How is it on your android device? Have you tested any other computer on same connection?

I can confirm this back in the days of BSNL ADSL , my router was affected by this adware where it would redirect all traffic to some adphonso site for ads

Performing full clean install and hard reset of router was the only way out of this

Try VPN when you are doing payment and then switch back to normal connection until you figure this thing out. Again this wont work if you have a malware on your system

i read the redit page about this ..still not sure how to stop this cinema plus ads. its really tiresome to keep refreshing page when you on something in searching faster to know somthing ! so pls tell me what should i do once when the ad page is opened

@MEGAN reload the page and it should load the correct site or wait for a few seconds for it to redirect you to the correct site.

yes i refresh the page ,after then its gone.. but i need a permanent solution. hope one day we get it :)