BSNL is inserting ads in websites, sending their users to malware sites through malware code injection

With BSNL, there's unlikely to be a permanent solution till the very way browsers navigate the web is redefined. Only if http as a protocol is deprecated or something. Lol

Try forcing https with HTTPS Everywhere extension or chrome's inbuilt Always use HTTPS feature. I think the extension is better.

I got this email from IFF a couple of days ago;

Hi Adithya,

Hope you are doing well.

tl;dr: Send an Email to BSNL using the draft provided via google docs (link included(1)).

We really appreciate you voicing your concerns and answering the survey we circulated on BSNL code injections. To help you overcome this issue, we drafted a model complaint mail that you can automatically send to BSNL. All you have to do is take out two minutes and follow two simple steps mentioned below:

1. Click on this link.
  2. A Google document will open up with the draft complaint mail. Copy the text.
  3. Open a new tab where you can compose an email. Paste the copied text in the body.
  4. Add “[email protected]” in the senders’ address field.
  5. Add “Regarding the continued incidence of code injections and the lack of action taken thereof” in the subject line field.
  6. In the body of the text, update the date (right below the senders’ email address) and your name (at the end of the mail, below “Kind regards,”)
  7. Hit send!

We tried our best to make this process less cumbersome, but this ultimately emerged as the most secure way for you to voice your concerns. If you can help us ease this process further, do reach out to us. We hope that with this step, BSNL takes cognizance of the matter and puts an end to the code injections. Going forward, we aim to provide continued assistance in helping you exercise your right to privacy.

Please feel free to contact Internet Freedom Foundation (IFF) if you wish to seek assistance on any other matter of digital rights and liberties.

Regards,
Internet Freedom Foundation Team

I sent one.