• Replies Replies 3
  • Views Views 1,203

Sushubh

Admin
Staff member
ISP
Excitel
Airtel
BSNL introduces a new mobile application for Android / Windows mobile phones users. With increasing penetration of smart phones, this simple and smart App will enable customers to pay Postpaid bills and do Prepaid TopUp from anywhere and anytime. The objective of this App is to enable the customers to pay Postpaid bills and Prepaid Topup online through Mobiles. This Mobile based access to the online payment gateway breaks the barriers and limitation of sticking on to a location with PC and gives flexibility to pay. BSNL considers this mobile application is important to reach customers proactively in facilitating bill payments in Landline/Wireless (GSM/CDMA/WiMAX –Postpaid /PrePaid) segments. BSNL’s goal with this mobile application is to provide Mobile users a visually appealing, user-friendly application which facilitates a hassle free payment mechanism.
Google Android
Windows Phone

Crudely designed app. Only allows me to see and pay bill for my landline/broadband connection. Nothing else.

Was browsing play store and noticed this app in top new free list. From screenshots I get to know what type of app it is.

i would not dare to pay my 2500 rupee broadband bill through it. :D my only wish is that they add a bandwidth consumption data in the app. it would become infinitely more useful then.

Back