BSNL Plan changes problem

• Thread starter Thread starter hero007
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 10
  • Views Views 3,989

hero007

ISP
BSNL UL750
HiI was in BSNL UL750+ plan and last month i after 20 i given application to the local BSNL office for plan up-gradation to UL1350+, and i m checking the speeds but no change i call their customer care they are telling my plan has changed to UL1350+ but speeds will not change because they are providing same speeds to all plans so i will get 256kbps speed only.Is there any other way for getting 512 kbps speed

They are bluffing. It seems your plan is yet to be changed. Go to data.bsnl.in, under my orders, enter your phone no in prescribed format, check the status and effective date. If the plan is changed, it will show provisioned.

Hi

I was in BSNL UL750+ plan and last month i after 20 i given application to the local BSNL office for plan up-gradation to UL1350+, and i m checking the speeds but no change i call their customer care they are telling my plan has changed to UL1350+ but speeds will not change because they are providing same speeds to all plans so i will get 256kbps speed only.

Is there any other way for getting 512 kbps speed

I'd applied for the same plan change last month, from UL750+ to UL1350+.
The b/w should double when the plan gets changed.

Check the status in www.data.bsnl.in/wps/myportal

Earlier today it said:

Order Status: Open
Service Effective Date: 1/10/2009

Now it says:

Order Status: Future Date
Service Effective Date: 4/10/2009

So unless it tells "Provisioned" or "closed", you won't see the speed change!

HTH!
Bhaskie

Nice presentation Bhaskie, rep added.@ hero007Ref: Your PMPlease make a call to the Senior Divisional Engineer (SDE) and seek help. He will be the right person to confirm plan change.

Update:Now the portal says:Order Status: ProvisionedService Effective Date: 4/10/2009This means that the bandwidth should be 512kbps (64kBps).I was getting 32kBps only this morning, so I rebooted my ADSL router and now the speed is 64kBps. This was because I was logged in since yesterday (when the b/w was still 32kBps).HTH.

thanks bhaskie and meetdilip i checked in my portal it says the status is provisionedservice effective date : 4/10/2009and now my speed is 40-50kBps

I'd applied for the plan change last month, from Rural Plan 150 to BB 500.

when i Check the status in www.data.bsnl.in/wps/myportal

Earlier today it said:

Now it says:

Service Effective Date: 5/10/2009

i want to know,the plan is changed or not.

thanks in advance/

thanks bhaskie and meetdilip i checked in my portal it says the

status is provisioned
service effective date : 4/10/2009

and now my speed is 40-50kBps

That's great! BTW I am getting a constant 60-64kBps since the upgrade. Average (over 6 hrs) was 61.5kBps. I was hoping to get around 63-64 average though!

----------

I'd applied for the plan change last month, from Rural Plan 150 to BB 500.

when i Check the status in www.data.bsnl.in/wps/myportal

Earlier today it said:

Now it says:

Service Effective Date: 5/10/2009

i want to know,the plan is changed or not.

thanks in advance/

Your question is already answered in this thread. Please go through it from the top!

FYI Order Status shows "Provisioned" after BSNL has processed the plan change. So your plan has changed today at 12am. Check now, the status should have changed from "Future Date" to "Provisioned" already.

Back