bsnl portal problem is the largest problem in the world

mann_2008_69

Lucky
ISP
Dataone 500C+
hi friends,i think bsnl don't want that there customer should know about their usage details, so that they can take as more money as they want. bec if we don't know about our usage details, then we can't do anything about it.i have one question, suppose i am not able to check my usage, and i got bill which is more then i expected. is there any way to get usage details from bsnl office. will the give details or not.....!!this is very important question bec it sove so many problems of many users:)

BSNL has got their own billing servers. Bills are generated according to that server. If u find some anomalies in your billing, contact your accounts officer. He inturn contacts the internet exchange and asks for your usage details from them. Thats how the system works.

if i ask them to give usage details will they give it to me or not.if not then what we can do to get it

i think portal is the only way, unless you pressurize them a lot incase you got a hefty bill!!
yes go to portal,u will find all usage with date and time,so there is no confusion about how much u used,i have no problem as u said,i checks my usage in every 6 hours or 12 hours,i didn't find a single mistake at portal,i used 2GB of my 2.5 GB limit,most of it goes in css

Back