BSNL self care portal doesn't work!

ISP
Connect Broadband / bee ash en L Broadband
Why it is so hard to find your monthly usage with BSNL? Bsnl portal is laying dormant in my view cause i made a account at selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in/irj/portal 9 months ago and it still hasn't been approved.

You can have a baby in 9 months but BSNL seems to be having difficulty approving my account in span of 9 months. Is there any other bsnl site where I could see my monthly broadband consumption?

Why it is so hard to find your monthly usage with BSNL? Bsnl portal is laying dormant in my view cause i made a account at selfcare.ndc.bsnl.co.in/irj/portal 9 months ago and it still hasn't been approved.

You can have a baby in 9 months but BSNL seems to be having difficulty approving my account in span of 9 months. Is there any other bsnl site where I could see my monthly broadband consumption?

Yes.@ ChairmanSaab. their SAP portal and their broadband usage software and their complaint & verification system is horrible. Last month i.e. for Jan 15, on 7th i got a message of my BB being reached FUP while i hardly used it, this month i.e. february 15, while my Bsnl BB was totaly switched off, i got a message that i have reached my 50% FUP target useage. ( I have 850/- monthly unlimited with 6GB FUP).

Either they are selling our bandwidth illegally to someone, or they take money from private operators and make our life miserable and force us to take the pvt. operator connection. ( I had to take one in december,14)
Peelpress.

Back