BSNL SelfCare Portal - What Am I Doing Wrong?

• Thread starter Thread starter Zaman2011
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 14,479

Zaman2011

Regular
ISP
BSNL
I have applied for a plan upgrade yesterday from 1445 to 2091 plan. So, I want to check if the plan has been changed by checking the same in selfcare portal.

I just registered to the self care portal and logged in. But I am not sure where to check my current plan. I can see the tickets etc. but I cannot see my plan. I saw a youtube video mentioning it is there in the login page.

Source

But when I click on the broadband icon, it is not showing up my plan but instead showing a BSNL type 1 modem which I have probably not used for the last 6 years now. There are no plan details at all.

So, is it possible to check in the selfcare if my plan has been upgraded to the new one and if so, where can I check the same?

I would also like to add that there is a folder/directory icon there below broadband but it is a blank icon and no plan mentioned. Is it because of new registration that my plan is not showing up? If so, why is my archaic Type 1 modem showing up. I had surrendered that modem ages ago and then got a Type 2 modem soon and also surrendered by Type 2 modem a long time as I had bought several modem routers and was not using any of them for long.

Plan name shows on the usage page, iirc.

I am trying to check in "Broadband Unbilled usage details" and there are no plan details there. My broadband folder was also showing blank.

So, I again checked everything again now.There is an option by which I could find the plan and am now sure that it has been changed to 2091.

I am just explaining the same so that somebody else might also be helped if their plan is not mentioned on the welcome page "My Subscribed Services" after login. I went to Services and then opened a service request. In that I entered my Broadband Service ID and I got the option of plan change below that. So, I select BSNL plan change request. That showed up my existing plan which is showing up as BB - BBG COMBO ULD 2091. So, that is perhaps the trick to view the plan in case it does not appear anywhere else and shows up blank in plan section etc.. Thank you for the help. Hope my internet remains stable enough now to use at least 50-60GB out of the 80GB FUP. :)

Its very easy to check your bsnl broadband plan and the usage if you have a android phone.Just download My Bsnl app from the play store and add your bsnl number.

Service
LandLine

tree_space.gif
BroadBand

tree_space.gif
tree_bar_d.gif
tree_tee_d.gif
tree_leaf_local_d.gif
Type-B1

tree_space.gif
tree_bar_d.gif
BB - BBG COMBO ULD

BSNL Android app is great. You can pay bills . You can also view your data usage anytime anywhere. I can't believe airtel doesn't have an android app for broadband . I just viewed my data usage through app. I was sure I would have used atleast 150 gb till now but looks like its only around 127 gb. If this was airtel my fup would have exhausted by now.

-- dead tinypic image removed --

The selfcare portal for North India is not working showing this error page. Although BSNL APP is still working.
Anyone having issues??

Showing this error message:
'
Proxy Error
The proxy server received an invalid response from an upstream server.
The proxy server could not handle the request GET /irj/.

Reason: Error reading from remote server'

Back