BSNL Upload Speed Capped

• Thread starter Thread starter deepanshu7
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 40
  • Views Views 2,692
ISP
BSNL
Hi, i am a BSNL Fiber user. I have got my fiber connection 4 years ago and i am currently on 200 Mbps Plan. i am getting proper download speed a per my plan but my Uploading speeds are capped at 80 - 90 Mbps since the day of my connection. I would usually try to reach out my LCO who have partnered up with BSNL and provide Last mile connection and tell them to fix this upload speed issue and they will always respond to me by saying they are looking into it. Now for the past 3 months after being fed up for so long, i started messaging them in WhatsApp and calling them twice a week and still no solution to my issue. And nowadays they have even stopped replying to my messages and even respond to them. I have done speedtest on multiple servers and i still get the same upload speed.

What should i do to resolve my issue ? it's been so long that i am not getting the full service for what i am paying.

rFzaEbb.webp

Last edited by a moderator:
@deepanshu7 do you have a specific use case for the full upload speed or just want the numbers to show 200Mbps as upload?
As usual there can be 100 reasons why this is not showing 200Mbps for you and for any ISP the speeds are always Upto 200Mbps and not guaranteed 200Mbps(except 1:1 LL connections)

i use to to upload video's, but that's beside the point my plan is 200 Mbps and as most of the BSNL plans i also have (1:1 connections), so according to that i should be getting same uploading speed as downloading

@deepanshu7 Check with your LCO. Confirm if your Upload is indeed Capped.
Sometimes, due to backend work or server failures, Download/Upload speeds may reduce drastically.

Do you have same result over wifi, i mewn mobile?
If your OS is windows 10, try windows 11 system too.
Recently I faced similar issue in windows 10 whereas everywhere else it was perfect.
And switching to windows 11 only solution left to me after spending days of Solutions with tue Microsoft as well.

Back