BSNL Website Not Opening

• Thread starter Thread starter shamvil
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 7
  • Views Views 6,008
may be temporary problem.try later

I wanted to open a new topic on this, but found that there is already a topic on this thanks to the great feature on this forum of checking similar threads before opening new threads.I too am experiencing the same problem with bsnl.co.in not opening for the past one month. I have tried opening in other browsers but the problem seems to be persistent.The local units like karnataka telecom & bangalore telecom websites are opening fine but whenever i click on a link on these sites which leads to bsnl.co.in it does not open(for ex: Bsnl Broadband tariff)Anybody else experiencing the same problem?

@vichanyaka @ shamvil
Very scant information.
(a)Give modem model number always.
(b) Post ipconfig/all data
(c) OS and default browser.
(d) error message received , if any.
( "taking too long to open" error 404 etc )

Para two :
Try alternate portal.
http://i36.tinypic.com/35kibyg.jpg

@essbebe

Modem - UT300R2U
OS - Windows xp
Default browser - Mozilla Firefox

Well the problem is only with bsnl.co.in & not with any other websites, i have no other problem with my internet connection presently.

Regarding bbservice.bsnl.in, i'm an old bsnl dataone user and my ip starts with 59.xx.... series so it isn't of much use to me.

As i have already said karnataka telecom & bangalore telecom websites are opening except the links redirected towards bsnl.co.in.

I suggest you yourself check & please inform whether this url is opening or not

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.- India's No. 1 Telecommunications Company

I suggest you yourself check & please inform whether this url is opening or not

Bharat Sanchar Nigam Ltd.- India's No. 1 Telecommunications Company

http://img409.imageshack.us/my.php?image=45396173wn2.png

It is opening.

Regards,

@vichanyaka
1..Update FireFox Browser. 3.0.4 now.
2...Download add on IETAB and IEView and try.
3.....Website opening OK as reported by @ norulez.
4.......Presume you have Java Runtime also installed.
5.........Get it from FileHippo.com - Download Free Software. or the Java website.

Hey guys problem solved!

I changed the MTU settings in the TCP optimizer program from 1492 to 1454 & voila now my browser is opening the bsnl.co.in site without a hitch thanks to the solution posted in this forum itself by ket000 here is the link

Once again thanks for your concern & help essbebe & norulz.:thumb:

Last edited by a moderator:

Back