Bsnl's high latency is ruining my gaming experience.

ISP
BSNL
Okay so I have the 900 something plan which gives me 2mbps until 8gb and 512kbps after that. As you know that 8 gb lasts about 2-3 days for me so basically its useless.
Latency speeds have been horrible even on my local Jaipur server, so you can imagine pings about 1000ms+ on Singapore/eu/us servers.
4911380326.png

So thats that. Tried calling the guys up filled a complaint they said it'll be resolved in 48 hours, 2 days after i get pings about 600ms+, atleast before I was running on 70ms-ish. They dont have reliance broadband in my area but god knows I would have ditched this service long before if there was.

Sad to hear this bro, i was also a BSNL user and most servers my ping would be 300+. Now closed BSNL and took RailWire and the pings are 40-80.

You arent the only one :/ Im getting 300-500 on SG sv , i complained they were like you are getting proper speed and and all and closed the complaint. The pings get fixed for 1-2 hr randomly and they spike back again.

lol, sad people in BSNL. they don't know what is snr, ping, attenuation..they close complaints without looking into it.

You are not alone, I live in Himachal and have been facing this same issue for past couple weeks.

It's impossible to play multiplayer games or even browse the internet sometimes. It's better than nothing I guess :-(

Its harsh as no one even knows the reason or how long it would continue.

Sad to hear this bro, i was also a BSNL user and most servers my ping would be 300+. Now closed BSNL and took RailWire and the pings are 40-80.
Hey brother i just checked railwire official website and found that they are present in my city hisar(haryana) but i have never heard about them. Can you tell me more about railwire. Will they lay FTTH specially for me if i request connection?

The pings back to 75ms-ish but still overall BSNL ping sucks ass, I mean there are sometimes I wish I lived in Europe the pings is so pathetic, the service executive(so as they say) of BSNL doesn't know what latency or ping means, I mean if thats the condition I could have been like a BSNL Head Service Executive. Do they just get their jobs without any knowledge? I mean what THE HELL.

Eh, if you dont know, im massive downloader, I need a minimum of 100gb a month 4g connections will cost me more than 20000 a month with the rate I download stuff, if its not unlimited im not interested.

Back