cable wala is better than Reliance Big TV DTH Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter sut
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 10,793

sut

ISP
dsl
considering our expectation from BIg tv pakage offer, cablewala is far better than Big tv .:redface:

Bilal !You are right! We should enjoy Cable at 250 Rs with less channels and we shouldn't count last 20-25 channels because of quality problems,:D

Bilal !

You are right! We should enjoy Cable at 250 Rs with less channels and we shouldn't count last 20-25 channels because of quality problems,:D

my cable wala offer me all popular cahneel in Rs.200( which alll dth operater offer as add on pack)
& about Quality popular cahnel get good signal but other i agree with u!!

Quality popular cahnel get good signal but other i agree with u!!

it depends on the wideband amplifier..input signal quality is roughly the same..

considering our expectation from BIg tv pakage offer, cablewala is far better than Big tv .:redface:

cable wala’s are charging 300 Rs. For broadcasting of around 90 channels which consist of poor picture and sound quality also don’t ignore the other problems like poor or no signal in monsoon, creepy sound, when power cutoff occurs in their main station we are suffering the problem.

And don’t forget it’s a cable service there are always some issues in cable signals as cable network is not perfect many breaking problems in it. Even because of leaked signals my neighbor who don’t have cable or dth service is getting better signals and channels then me!!:mad: One more thing in cable service we are not allowed in selection criteria of channels( I am paying for channels which I have never seen in my life) :wall:some times I am set the channels which are my favorites and because of cable wala’s updates or other issues all channels are spread here and there!

But in DTH service like Big Tv we are not suffering from these kinds of problems in fact Big Tv is providing 93 channels pack in affordable rate of Rs. 175 and there are so many good thing about Big tv Mpeg-4 picture and N number of packages to choose from. If you still thinking cable is better then think again..:whistle:

cable wala’s are charging 300 Rs. For broadcasting of around 90 channels which consist of poor picture and sound quality also don’t ignore the other problems like poor or no signal in monsoon, creepy sound, when power cutoff occurs in their main station we are suffering the problem.

And don’t forget it’s a cable service there are always some issues in cable signals as cable network is not perfect many breaking problems in it. Even because of leaked signals my neighbor who don’t have cable or dth service is getting better signals and channels then me!! One more thing in cable service we are not allowed in selection criteria of channels( I am paying for channels which I have never seen in my life) some times I am set the channels which are my favorites and because of cable wala’s updates or other issues all channels are spread here and there!

But in DTH service like Big Tv we are not suffering from these kinds of problems in fact Big Tv is providing 93 channels pack in affordable rate of Rs. 175 and there are so many good thing about Big tv Mpeg-4 picture and N number of packages to choose from. If you still thinking cable is better then think again..:whistle:

its true but considering the dth operator any time chanel drope out issue, some time we think that dth operator & cable wala are same ( rember espn issue )

But in DTH service like Big Tv we are not suffering from these kinds of problems in fact Big Tv is providing 93 channels pack in affordable rate of Rs. 175 :whistle:

How many of those 93 channels are channels u wanna watch.
I've looked at almost all DTH operators offerings and these max channels
are usually Free To Air; religious channels,health or regional language channels which no one ever watches

Try and add the PAY CHANNELS which u will have to pay extra for
and then Cable wala makes more sense
Plus the DTH operators latch on to you with lucrative offers
then take deposit/Installation charges for STB/Dish
Then a few months down the line they suddenly change the packages and ask u to pay more

The way RELIANCE (Rel Mobile or Rel Electricity & others) has a reputation of " kar do duniya mitti mein"(Mitti not Mutthi)
haphazard rate increases,hidden costs....etc....
I'm sceptical about what they will do with me once I am a customer

Just look at Dish TV and Tata Sky users forum here.
Reliances tactics make those guys look like angels

How many of those 93 channels are channels u wanna watch.
I've looked at almost all DTH operators offerings and these max channels
are usually Free To Air; religious channels,health or regional language channels which no one ever watches

Try and add the PAY CHANNELS which u will have to pay extra for
and then Cable wala makes more sense
Plus the DTH operators latch on to you with lucrative offers
then take deposit/Installation charges for STB/Dish
Then a few months down the line they suddenly change the packages and ask u to pay more

The way RELIANCE (Rel Mobile or Rel Electricity & others) has a reputation of " kar do duniya mitti mein"(Mitti not Mutthi)
haphazard rate increases,hidden costs....etc....
I'm sceptical about what they will do with me once I am a customer

Just look at Dish TV and Tata Sky users forum here.
Reliances tactics make those guys look like angels
Reliance Start pack carry 55 Pay Channels which is more than 50%.:thumbsup::thumbsup:

I never and will have any hopes from reliance either..they are known for there most crappy service in India after TATA's..

I never and will have any hopes from reliance either..they are known for there most crappy service in India after TATA's..

accoring to my exp. TATA's commintent is far better than Reliance

Back