cable wala is better than Reliance Big TV DTH Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter sut
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 10,793
according to me dish tv is liable than big tv as dish tv offer DDD+ chanel free in his pakge & big tv playing no. game using FTA chaneel:wall: :(

accoring to my exp. TATA's commintent is far better than Reliance
I agree, in the world of crooks Reliance is a bigger crook than Tata, which is (somewhat) more reliable

GuysYou are expecting a 1 week baby to play football with you, to cook for you, to entertain you, to sing for you, to take you for a movie and to do everything that a 21 year girl can do you for you. Wait for this BIG TV to grow after a commercial launch - give them at least 6 months or 1 year of time and then see how it makes a difference to a market. Let them add more channels, more features (as far as quality is concerned - its A+ always - far better than any other DTH operators). Let them GROW in next few weeks/months and then give your opinion about your cablewala and reliance wala. Anything you say now is too early to decide as its ONLY based on your expectations and not reality. Let the reality comes to you in real and follow "wait n watch" policy rather throwing your views after every move they take. Keep patient and let a little baby grow.

Couldn't agree more:) Views on big tv for now are mostly based on initial impressions from their launch offers and Reliance's history in terms of other services. Since it's a new entrant, there is next to nil representation on actual and long term experience front. The same more or less applies to Sun as they are relatively new too.

Guys
You are expecting a 1 week baby to play football with you, to cook for you, to entertain you, to sing for you, to take you for a movie and to do everything that a 21 year girl can do you for you.

Wait for this BIG TV to grow after a commercial launch - give them at least 6 months or 1 year of time and then see how it makes a difference to a market.

Let them add more channels, more features (as far as quality is concerned - its A+ always - far better than any other DTH operators).

Let them GROW in next few weeks/months and then give your opinion about your cablewala and reliance wala. Anything you say now is too early to decide as its ONLY based on your expectations and not reality.

Let the reality comes to you in real and follow "wait n watch" policy rather throwing your views after every move they take. Keep patient and let a little baby grow.

yes u are right but what about offer its seems that this baby had 60 yrs exp. :whistle: :whistle:

i guess they are better in looting us .. they tell us straight forward by what amount they are going to loot us .. where as other players have various scheme to loot us .. they always look good but we will end up paying far more than normal .. they just ghumau u .. and charge u more ..but yeah they provide better quality than cable but less channel than cablewala ..

Among all the DTH in india,i personally feel Dishtv is the best and more affordable..and for south indians its sun directas a Tata Sky user i feel TS need to shut thier crappy services..:wall:and as far as cable goes i stay in hydhathway provides all channels excluding neo,bindaas and bindaas moviesjust for rs 150....and abt the quallty its better with the hathway STB

guess what? my cablewala is damn scared because of this big tv launch.he is giving 180 channels for rs. 250 / month. he says he will give a STB for rs. 500 which will give excellent quality & he says that free trial for 2-3 days & payment only after that. if you dont like the quality/remote/interface just return back the STB:yahoo:go to hell big tv!!!

Back