cable wala is better than Reliance Big TV DTH Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter sut
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 10,793
quality improvement depends on cable operator (what settings he chooses for signal) but yes with STB it becomes digital tv and hence quality can improve a lot, even HDTV can be provided. video on demand shud also be possible but probably this wud require signal amplifiers (like switches in case of cable internet)

guess what? my cablewala is damn scared because of this big tv launch.

he is giving 180 channels for rs. 250 / month. he says he will give a STB for rs. 500 which will give excellent quality & he says that free trial for 2-3 days & payment only after that. if you dont like the quality/remote/interface just return back the STB
:yahoo:
go to hell big tv!!!
:rofl:
Mine too! He has thoroughly checked wiring in my flat, concluded that bad quality is due to internal cables put by the builder and provided an alternate cable which is much more clean. My wife complained that we will not pay for last 3 months since we could hardly watch any channels, and he agreed without a single argument!!! I couldn't believe:rofl:

lol i can see improvement in the quality content of ma cabel wala .. should i therat him regarding Big TV so that he continue with this quality ... may be i can bargain on price .. now paying 275 bugs ...:P 180 channels hows that possible .. huh

cable wala is nnow charging less & about quality its as good as dth :) But only problem when light is off cable not seen :(

Why don't you guys just take out your antannae's and start watching Doordarshan since you guys expect DTH to be free.

from the past 1 month i was getting bad transmission of cable and i told him that if u continue with same quality i ll disconnect ur service and he said give me 2 days i ll sort out ur problem and problem was solved without any second complaintnow getting crystal clear channels:thumb::cool2:

bigtv is totally out of control lot of problem facing after commercial launch. some channal is not working like Zoom, NDTV imagine, sun music, kiran, some times few channal comming after 5-10 min. no response from CC, if u want to speek with CC then always wait for 5-7 min. :@. dishtv is 1000000000000000 times better than bigtv.

Back