cable wala is better than Reliance Big TV DTH Offer

• Thread starter Thread starter sut
  • Start date Start date
  • Replies Replies 39
  • Views Views 10,793
Why don't you guys just take out your antannae's and start watching Doordarshan since you guys expect DTH to be free.

:confused:

looks like cable wala also compating with dth operator:happy:

:happy::happy::happy:

in our locality cable wala offering all chanels in Rs.250 with stb box so quality is also good :yahoo:

Why don't you guys just take out your antannae's and start watching Doordarshan since you guys expect DTH to be free.
well said

well if u can find some HD stb then u can probably get even HD channels since there a few free to air HD channels signal over india.

Senapati.... aap ki speech me locha hain......

Let me correct it -
A hardware you're calling as "antannae" is actually called as a "dish" for DTH and antenna is (an outdated thing what we were using) to watch doordarshan...

:dance:

I have just got BIG TV installed!:wall:Quite ironically it doesn't carry "Colors!", the viacom18 General Entertainment Channel. Which is in the Top three GECs lately, in terms of the TRP. Also I believe when you call their customer care, most of guys have no clue and they direct you to their website which is really strange and confusing!!!

colors viacom18 General Entertainment Channel. will be available on bigtv within this month end. if you ask their call center today they told me it is now under testing. .. company has got the channels but they are testing that channels right now.reply.

dth operator cc care is same as cable oerator?? any one agree or notplz reply

Back